- Trick or Treating will begin at 3pm and end at 8pm within the Borough Limits.
- Houses should designate whether they are giving out candy by use of signage, and or outdoor lighting,
if lights are on Trick or Treaters can assume that you will have candy, if not on they should assume you are not,
- Groups should be by family or household members,
- PPE Masks should be worn when approaching houses and others,
- Social Distancing measures should be in place and adhered to,
Please take a look at the guidelines link Halloween 2020 , safety measures as outlined by the CDC and the State of NJ pertaining to Halloween 2020.