Welcome to Farmingdale
Known as "Today's Town...with Yesterday's Touch", Farmingdale, and its Main Street, dates back to an Indian path toward the Manasquan River. The town of Farmingdale started out with two stores, two taverns, and 10-12 dwellings.
THE FARMINGDALE RECREATION COMMISSION NEEDS YOU!
That's right....we're looking to expand our number and now is the time for YOU to join us!
Be a part of the commission and use YOUR voice, YOUR ideas, and YOUR talents to help bring even more wonderful events and programs to our community.
Please contact us through our Facebook page or, if you know one of our members, tell us in person! We'll direct you towards the application and you can come on board right away!
Tell a friend! Tell TWO friends! Spread the word!
Don't miss this opportunity to make a positive difference in the town we all love, work with great people and have TONS of fun doing it!
See you soon......!
Documents and Forms
- Dog/Cat License Application
- Landlord Registration Form
- Marriage License Application
- Open Public Records Act (OPRA) Request Form
- Zoning Permit Application
- Application for Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector and Fire Extinguisher Compliance Certificate